Patriots’ fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon shares his story with ESPN’s ‘First Take’
|05.19.11 at 1:43 pm ET|
Patriots fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon has a remarkable story, one that includes a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take” on Thursday morning, the offensive lineman talked about his journey to the NFL, how he’s “feeling great” and about how New England fans have made him feel welcome. He also says he’s spoken with Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich, who has an impressive story of his own. Video from the appearance is below:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know