Patriots’ fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon shares his story with ESPN’s ‘First Take’
|05.19.11 at 1:43 pm ET|
Patriots fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon has a remarkable story, one that includes a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take” on Thursday morning, the offensive lineman talked about his journey to the NFL, how he’s “feeling great” and about how New England fans have made him feel welcome. He also says he’s spoken with Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich, who has an impressive story of his own. Video from the appearance is below:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal