Patriots’ fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon shares his story with ESPN’s ‘First Take’
|05.19.11 at 1:43 pm ET|
Patriots fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon has a remarkable story, one that includes a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take” on Thursday morning, the offensive lineman talked about his journey to the NFL, how he’s “feeling great” and about how New England fans have made him feel welcome. He also says he’s spoken with Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich, who has an impressive story of his own. Video from the appearance is below:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...
- Julian Edelman Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Foot and Return