Patriots’ fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon shares his story with ESPN’s ‘First Take’
|05.19.11 at 1:43 pm ET|
Patriots fifth-round pick Marcus Cannon has a remarkable story, one that includes a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. In an interview with ESPN’s “First Take” on Thursday morning, the offensive lineman talked about his journey to the NFL, how he’s “feeling great” and about how New England fans have made him feel welcome. He also says he’s spoken with Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich, who has an impressive story of his own. Video from the appearance is below:
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?