Vince Wilfork weighs in with comments on 18-game season
|05.27.11 at 4:51 pm ET|
Other than an occasional comment here or there, the Patriots have been fairly quiet as of late when it’s come to labor issues. But veteran defensive lineman Vince Wilfork (known on Twitter as @Wilfork75) delivered a few specific tweets at commissioner Roger Goodell, who said earlier this month that he believes season-ticket holders want an 18-game regular-season.
“Sure fans and tix holders would like to have 16 since right now we have non[e]!! … Just stating the obvious right now. No one know[s] the fate of what we’ve always had in place let alone worrying about expanding.
“Don’t get me wrong. I understand the not wanting to pay full price for pre season. not disputing that. just don’t know if 18 [games] is the solution. … Don’t worry guys I am sure it will all work itself out . . . I just wanna play football come Aug or Sept.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed