Patriots wrap up third day of players-only workouts
|06.03.11 at 1:38 pm ET|
The Patriots held another players-only workout Friday morning at Boston College, which reportedly drew more than 40 players for the third consecutive day. According to reports, players went through a series of drills in a session that ran for roughly two hours at Alumni Stadium. Quarterback Tom Brady, in the area for his annual Best Buddies event this weekend, orchestrated the workouts, which included veterans Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Wes Welker, as well as rookies like Nate Solder and Ryan Mallett.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense