Patriots wrap up third day of players-only workouts
|06.03.11 at 1:38 pm ET|
The Patriots held another players-only workout Friday morning at Boston College, which reportedly drew more than 40 players for the third consecutive day. According to reports, players went through a series of drills in a session that ran for roughly two hours at Alumni Stadium. Quarterback Tom Brady, in the area for his annual Best Buddies event this weekend, orchestrated the workouts, which included veterans Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Wes Welker, as well as rookies like Nate Solder and Ryan Mallett.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Ankle, Shoulder and...
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction