Patriots wrap up third day of players-only workouts
|06.03.11 at 1:38 pm ET|
The Patriots held another players-only workout Friday morning at Boston College, which reportedly drew more than 40 players for the third consecutive day. According to reports, players went through a series of drills in a session that ran for roughly two hours at Alumni Stadium. Quarterback Tom Brady, in the area for his annual Best Buddies event this weekend, orchestrated the workouts, which included veterans Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Wes Welker, as well as rookies like Nate Solder and Ryan Mallett.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England