Patriots wrap up third day of players-only workouts
|06.03.11 at 1:38 pm ET|
The Patriots held another players-only workout Friday morning at Boston College, which reportedly drew more than 40 players for the third consecutive day. According to reports, players went through a series of drills in a session that ran for roughly two hours at Alumni Stadium. Quarterback Tom Brady, in the area for his annual Best Buddies event this weekend, orchestrated the workouts, which included veterans Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Wes Welker, as well as rookies like Nate Solder and Ryan Mallett.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason