Video: Tom Brady talks about his offseason, his health, the lockout and his role as a leader among the players
|06.04.11 at 7:01 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spoke Friday night at halftime of his charity football game at Harvard Stadium about a variety of topics, including his health, the recent players-only practices the team has held during the lockout, the labor unrest and his role as a leader for the players’ union. Check out the video below:
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?