Video: Tom Brady talks about his offseason, his health, the lockout and his role as a leader among the players
|06.04.11 at 7:01 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spoke Friday night at halftime of his charity football game at Harvard Stadium about a variety of topics, including his health, the recent players-only practices the team has held during the lockout, the labor unrest and his role as a leader for the players’ union. Check out the video below:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England