Video: Tom Brady talks about his offseason, his health, the lockout and his role as a leader among the players
|06.04.11 at 7:01 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spoke Friday night at halftime of his charity football game at Harvard Stadium about a variety of topics, including his health, the recent players-only practices the team has held during the lockout, the labor unrest and his role as a leader for the players’ union. Check out the video below:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England