NFL and NFLPA issue brief statement on this week’s meetings
|06.08.11 at 3:45 pm ET|
The NFL and the players have issued a brief joint statement regarding the meetings they’ve had this week in hopes of reaching an agreement: “NFL owners and players have engaged in further confidential discussions before Chief Magistrate Judge Boylan this week. Those discussions will continue.’
According to the reports, the following attendees at this week’s meetings: Commissioner Roger Goodell and labor committee members Jerry Richardson (Carolina), Clark Hunt (Kansas City), Robert Kraft (Patriots), John Mara (New York Giants) and Dean Spanos (San Diego). Representing the players: DeMaurice Smith, Kevin Mawae, Jeff Saturday, Mike Vrabel, Tony Richardson and Domonique Foxworth.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- New England Patriots: Full Position Breakdown and Depth Chart Analysis at...
- Pats Landed Disruptive Interior Lineman in Brown
- What to Expect from Patriots Defense
- Pats' Depth at CB Will Be Tested in 2015
- Pats Fan Has Last Words in Obituary
- Predicting Pats' 2015 Breakout Star
- Patriots' Player Reports and Analysis