Sporting News says the Packers will beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
|06.08.11 at 1:08 am ET|
While there’s still some question as to how much ‘ if any ‘ of the 2011 NFL season will be played, it hasn’t stopped The Sporting News from making their prediction as to which team is going to win it all. They have the Packers meeting the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, with Green Bay winning the whole thing. “It’s hard to repeat, but it’s easier when you’re as good as the Packers. Rodgers and company will be too much for the Patriots,” writes Clifton Brown.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...