Sporting News says the Packers will beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
|06.08.11 at 1:08 am ET|
While there’s still some question as to how much ‘ if any ‘ of the 2011 NFL season will be played, it hasn’t stopped The Sporting News from making their prediction as to which team is going to win it all. They have the Packers meeting the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, with Green Bay winning the whole thing. “It’s hard to repeat, but it’s easier when you’re as good as the Packers. Rodgers and company will be too much for the Patriots,” writes Clifton Brown.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England