Sporting News says the Packers will beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI
|06.08.11 at 1:08 am ET|
While there’s still some question as to how much ‘ if any ‘ of the 2011 NFL season will be played, it hasn’t stopped The Sporting News from making their prediction as to which team is going to win it all. They have the Packers meeting the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI, with Green Bay winning the whole thing. “It’s hard to repeat, but it’s easier when you’re as good as the Packers. Rodgers and company will be too much for the Patriots,” writes Clifton Brown.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty