The latest edition of the ‘It Is What It Is’ Podcast with Christopher Price and Jerry Thornton features an update on the state of the Patriots
|06.08.11 at 4:06 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the It Is What It Is Podcast, WEEI.com football writer Christopher Price speaks with Jerry Thornton of WEEI.com and Barstool Sports about the state of the Patriots, including the rookie class, the recent players-only practices, the respect level Tom Brady has among his teammates and what it takes to live in a world without the NFL. Download it here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal