The latest edition of the ‘It Is What It Is’ Podcast with Christopher Price and Jerry Thornton features an update on the state of the Patriots
|06.08.11 at 4:06 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the It Is What It Is Podcast, WEEI.com football writer Christopher Price speaks with Jerry Thornton of WEEI.com and Barstool Sports about the state of the Patriots, including the rookie class, the recent players-only practices, the respect level Tom Brady has among his teammates and what it takes to live in a world without the NFL. Download it here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...