The latest edition of the ‘It Is What It Is’ Podcast with Christopher Price and Jerry Thornton features an update on the state of the Patriots
|06.08.11 at 4:06 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the It Is What It Is Podcast, WEEI.com football writer Christopher Price speaks with Jerry Thornton of WEEI.com and Barstool Sports about the state of the Patriots, including the rookie class, the recent players-only practices, the respect level Tom Brady has among his teammates and what it takes to live in a world without the NFL. Download it here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL