The latest edition of the ‘It Is What It Is’ Podcast with Christopher Price and Jerry Thornton features an update on the state of the Patriots
|06.08.11 at 4:06 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the It Is What It Is Podcast, WEEI.com football writer Christopher Price speaks with Jerry Thornton of WEEI.com and Barstool Sports about the state of the Patriots, including the rookie class, the recent players-only practices, the respect level Tom Brady has among his teammates and what it takes to live in a world without the NFL. Download it here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes Are Best Backup Plan Patriots Could Hope...
- Top 10 Worst-to-First Championship Stories
- Creating Pats' Blueprint for Optimal Offense
- Predicting Patriots' 2015 Breakout Star
- Pats DE/OLB Breakdown and Depth Chart Analysis
- Breaking Down Pats' QB Depth
- Pats Landed Disruptive Interior Lineman in Brown