The latest edition of the ‘It Is What It Is’ Podcast with Christopher Price and Jerry Thornton features an update on the state of the Patriots
|06.08.11 at 4:06 pm ET|
In the latest edition of the It Is What It Is Podcast, WEEI.com football writer Christopher Price speaks with Jerry Thornton of WEEI.com and Barstool Sports about the state of the Patriots, including the rookie class, the recent players-only practices, the respect level Tom Brady has among his teammates and what it takes to live in a world without the NFL. Download it here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?