Report: New labor deal ’80-85 percent done’
|06.14.11 at 10:02 pm ET|
Discussions regarding a new Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NFL owners and players are estimated to be 80-85 percent of the way done, according to Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com. Freeman’s report includes a quote from one source that says that at this point, it would be “very difficult” to screw things up. Several reports indicated that the owners and players are meeting this week in suburban Washington, D.C., in the latest attempt to bring a resolution to the longest work stoppage in NFL history.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know