Report: New labor deal ’80-85 percent done’
|06.14.11 at 10:02 pm ET|
Discussions regarding a new Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NFL owners and players are estimated to be 80-85 percent of the way done, according to Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com. Freeman’s report includes a quote from one source that says that at this point, it would be “very difficult” to screw things up. Several reports indicated that the owners and players are meeting this week in suburban Washington, D.C., in the latest attempt to bring a resolution to the longest work stoppage in NFL history.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...
- New England Patriots Links 6/17/13 - Leon Washington Hopes to Contribute...
- New England Patriots Links 6/14/13 - WRs: It's Amendola, Everyone Else
- New England Patriots Links 6/13/13 - Don't Expect Tom-Tim Tag Team