Report: New labor deal ’80-85 percent done’
|06.14.11 at 10:02 pm ET|
Discussions regarding a new Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NFL owners and players are estimated to be 80-85 percent of the way done, according to Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com. Freeman’s report includes a quote from one source that says that at this point, it would be “very difficult” to screw things up. Several reports indicated that the owners and players are meeting this week in suburban Washington, D.C., in the latest attempt to bring a resolution to the longest work stoppage in NFL history.
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine
- Patriots vs. Browns: Three Takeaways
- Patriots vs. Browns: Fan Notes from the Game
- BNOTD: Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Tears ACL
- New England Patriots Links 12/09/13 - Patriots Celebrate Last-Minute...
- In the Mind of Destruction