NFL and NFLPA issue joint statement after two days of talks aimed at ending the lockout
|06.15.11 at 4:51 pm ET|
After two days of talks in Maryland, the NFL and the players issued the following joint statement regarding the state of labor negotiations.
“Discussions between NFL owners and players under the auspices of Chief Magistrate Judge Arthur Boylan took place again this week and will continue. At the request of Judge Boylan, both sides have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of the substance of the talks.”
In attendance on the league side this week was Patriots owner Robert Kraft, as well as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. In addition, owners Jerry Richardson, Clark Hunt, Dean Spanos and John Mara were also present. Representing the players were NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith and NFLPA president Kevin Mawae, as well as Domonique Foxworth, Tony Richardson, Jeff Saturday and Brian Waters.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense