|NFL and NFLPA issue joint statement after two days of talks aimed at ending the lockout||06.15.11 at 4:51 pm ET|
After two days of talks in Maryland, the NFL and the players issued the following joint statement regarding the state of labor negotiations.
“Discussions between NFL owners and players under the auspices of Chief Magistrate Judge Arthur Boylan took place again this week and will continue. At the request of Judge Boylan, both sides have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of the substance of the talks.”
In attendance on the league side this week was Patriots owner Robert Kraft, as well as NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. In addition, owners Jerry Richardson, Clark Hunt, Dean Spanos and John Mara were also present. Representing the players were NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith and NFLPA president Kevin Mawae, as well as Domonique Foxworth, Tony Richardson, Jeff Saturday and Brian Waters.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Dwight Freeney Signs With Chargers; Pats Showed 'Last Minute Interest'
- USA Today: Gronkowski Dealing With Back Issue, Could Face (Another)...
- Patriots Sign Second-Round Pick Jamie Collins
- New England Patriots Links 5/17/13 - Hightower Understands Work Ethic...
- Rapoport: Gronkowski Forearm Surgery 'Imminent'; Likely To Be Monday
- Kyle Love Claimed By Jaguars; Joins Brandon Deaderick
- On Kyle Love