Patriots QB Tom Brady ninth overall in SI.com’s ‘Fortunate 50′
|06.16.11 at 1:04 pm ET|
SI.com has unveiled its eighth annual “Fortunate 50″ package, which takes a look at the 50 highest-paid American athletes, and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady checks in at No. 9 on the list.
According to SI, Brady makes $30,007,280 overall, with $20,007,280 in annual salary and $10,000,000 in endorsements. Brady, who was 28th last year, is the third football player on the list, trailing Indianapolis quarterback Peyton Manning (who totals $38,070,000 in combined salary to come in fourth overall) and Atlanta signal-caller Matt Ryan ($32,700,000 total, eighth overall).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England