Patriots QB Tom Brady ninth overall in SI.com’s ‘Fortunate 50′
|06.16.11 at 1:04 pm ET|
SI.com has unveiled its eighth annual “Fortunate 50″ package, which takes a look at the 50 highest-paid American athletes, and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady checks in at No. 9 on the list.
According to SI, Brady makes $30,007,280 overall, with $20,007,280 in annual salary and $10,000,000 in endorsements. Brady, who was 28th last year, is the third football player on the list, trailing Indianapolis quarterback Peyton Manning (who totals $38,070,000 in combined salary to come in fourth overall) and Atlanta signal-caller Matt Ryan ($32,700,000 total, eighth overall).
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brissett Is Patriots' Most Important Rookie
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension