Looking at the Patriots 2011 draft class and their representation
|06.20.11 at 2:23 pm ET|
With our story Monday on the fact that there will be fewer holdouts because of the lockout, it’s probably a good a time as any to take a look at the Patriots’ 2011 draft class and their representation. Here’s a quick thumbnail look at each player and who currently represents them:
OL Nate Solder — representation: Athletes First
DB Ras-I Dowling — representation: Sunny Shah (320 Sports)
RB Shane Vereen — representation: Athletes First
RB Stevan Ridley — representation: Andy Simms (PlayersRep Sports)
QB Ryan Mallett — representation: Athletes First & J.R. Carroll
OL Marcus Cannon — representation: Creative Artists Agency
TE Lee Smith — representation: SportsStars
LB Markell Carter — representation: Alvin Nelson (Cannon and Nelson Sports)
DB Malcolm Williams — representation: Willis & Woy
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...
- Super Bowl 51 Champion New England Patriots Visit President Trump at...
- Rob Gronkowski Interrupts Sean Spicer's Press Briefing During White House...