Looking at the Patriots 2011 draft class and their representation
|06.20.11 at 2:23 pm ET|
With our story Monday on the fact that there will be fewer holdouts because of the lockout, it’s probably a good a time as any to take a look at the Patriots’ 2011 draft class and their representation. Here’s a quick thumbnail look at each player and who currently represents them:
OL Nate Solder — representation: Athletes First
DB Ras-I Dowling — representation: Sunny Shah (320 Sports)
RB Shane Vereen — representation: Athletes First
RB Stevan Ridley — representation: Andy Simms (PlayersRep Sports)
QB Ryan Mallett — representation: Athletes First & J.R. Carroll
OL Marcus Cannon — representation: Creative Artists Agency
TE Lee Smith — representation: SportsStars
LB Markell Carter — representation: Alvin Nelson (Cannon and Nelson Sports)
DB Malcolm Williams — representation: Willis & Woy
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...