Recalling the moment when Robert Kraft and Ty Law first got their groove on
|06.29.11 at 9:47 am ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft was happy for Ty Law for several reasons on Tuesday night, including the fact that Law recognized his dancing skills. Kraft referenced his on-stage dance routine following the post-Super Bowl XXXVI parade at Government Center in Boston in February 2002. (Kraft’s boogie comes near the 2:50 mark, after Tom Brady and Bill Belichick do their thing.) Check out the video below for a walk down memory lane:
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning
- New England Patriots Links 12/04/13 - Patriots Preparing For All Browns...
- NFL Playoff Picture: Where do the Patriots Stand After 12 Games?
- Turning Heel