Recalling the moment when Robert Kraft and Ty Law first got their groove on
|06.29.11 at 9:47 am ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft was happy for Ty Law for several reasons on Tuesday night, including the fact that Law recognized his dancing skills. Kraft referenced his on-stage dance routine following the post-Super Bowl XXXVI parade at Government Center in Boston in February 2002. (Kraft’s boogie comes near the 2:50 mark, after Tom Brady and Bill Belichick do their thing.) Check out the video below for a walk down memory lane:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know