Recalling the moment when Robert Kraft and Ty Law first got their groove on
|06.29.11 at 9:47 am ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft was happy for Ty Law for several reasons on Tuesday night, including the fact that Law recognized his dancing skills. Kraft referenced his on-stage dance routine following the post-Super Bowl XXXVI parade at Government Center in Boston in February 2002. (Kraft’s boogie comes near the 2:50 mark, after Tom Brady and Bill Belichick do their thing.) Check out the video below for a walk down memory lane:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...