Recalling the moment when Robert Kraft and Ty Law first got their groove on
|06.29.11 at 9:47 am ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft was happy for Ty Law for several reasons on Tuesday night, including the fact that Law recognized his dancing skills. Kraft referenced his on-stage dance routine following the post-Super Bowl XXXVI parade at Government Center in Boston in February 2002. (Kraft’s boogie comes near the 2:50 mark, after Tom Brady and Bill Belichick do their thing.) Check out the video below for a walk down memory lane:
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal