Tom Brady: ‘It is time to get this deal done’
|07.13.11 at 12:34 pm ET|
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, along with fellow QBs Peyton Manning and Drew Brees, released a joint statement through the NFL Players Association Wednesday pushing for a conclusion to collective bargaining negotiations.
“We believe the overall proposal made by the players is fair for both sides and it is time to get this deal done,” the QBs said, adding: “This is the time of year we as players turn our attention to the game on the field. We hope the owners feel the same way.”
Meanwhile, Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrived in Manhattan Wednesday morning along with other owners for a negotiating session with Players Association head DeMaurice Smith.
To read more, click here.
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...