Patriots media alert on public services for Myra Kraft
|07.21.11 at 9:02 pm ET|
The Patriots issued the followed statement in regard to the public services for Myra Kraft:
Due to the overwhelming response to the passing of Myra Kraft, the number of persons interested in attending the public services on Friday is expected to exceed the capacity of Temple Emmanuel.
Very limited parking is available via a satellite lot located at Boston College Law School (885 Centre Street, Newton, MA). Shuttle service will be provided from the lot to the Temple. Attendees should also be aware of extreme heat and humidity in the forecast.
Those wishing for alternative methods to pay their respects are encouraged to make donations in Myra’s name at the Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Boston at:
Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund
50 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02109
Sympathy cards can be addressed to:
The Kraft Family
One Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035
Memories of Myra Kraft can be shared at Patriots.com/MyraKraftGuestbook
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16