Patriots media alert on public services for Myra Kraft
|07.21.11 at 9:02 pm ET|
The Patriots issued the followed statement in regard to the public services for Myra Kraft:
Due to the overwhelming response to the passing of Myra Kraft, the number of persons interested in attending the public services on Friday is expected to exceed the capacity of Temple Emmanuel.
Very limited parking is available via a satellite lot located at Boston College Law School (885 Centre Street, Newton, MA). Shuttle service will be provided from the lot to the Temple. Attendees should also be aware of extreme heat and humidity in the forecast.
Those wishing for alternative methods to pay their respects are encouraged to make donations in Myra’s name at the Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Boston at:
Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund
50 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02109
Sympathy cards can be addressed to:
The Kraft Family
One Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035
Memories of Myra Kraft can be shared at Patriots.com/MyraKraftGuestbook
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned