Patriots media alert on public services for Myra Kraft
|07.21.11 at 9:02 pm ET|
The Patriots issued the followed statement in regard to the public services for Myra Kraft:
Due to the overwhelming response to the passing of Myra Kraft, the number of persons interested in attending the public services on Friday is expected to exceed the capacity of Temple Emmanuel.
Very limited parking is available via a satellite lot located at Boston College Law School (885 Centre Street, Newton, MA). Shuttle service will be provided from the lot to the Temple. Attendees should also be aware of extreme heat and humidity in the forecast.
Those wishing for alternative methods to pay their respects are encouraged to make donations in Myra’s name at the Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Boston at:
Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund
50 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02109
Sympathy cards can be addressed to:
The Kraft Family
One Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035
Memories of Myra Kraft can be shared at Patriots.com/MyraKraftGuestbook
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury
- Patriots Players on Notice After 2016 Offseason Roster Moves
- Dobson Will Be in the Fight of His Life for a Roster Spot in 2016