Mark Herzlich says he hasn’t decided where he’s going to sign yet
|07.26.11 at 1:07 am ET|
With the lockout lifted, undrafted free agents free to negotiate with teams as of Monday afternoon, and several reports had Herzlich ticketed for Baltimore. However, he announced on Twitter that he had not yet made a decision, and would make an official statement on his future Tuesday. ‘For everyone I have not signed with anyone yet and am still making my decision,’ he wrote. ‘Thank you for support and I will give official word tomorrow.’
Herzlich, the 2008 ACC Defensive Player of the Year, was not selected in April’s NFL draft. Despite that, his story remains an inspiration to many, as he overcame Ewing’s sarcoma ‘ he had a titanium rod placed in the leg ‘ and returned to play for BC in 2010.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...