Mark Herzlich says he hasn’t decided where he’s going to sign yet
|07.26.11 at 1:07 am ET|
With the lockout lifted, undrafted free agents free to negotiate with teams as of Monday afternoon, and several reports had Herzlich ticketed for Baltimore. However, he announced on Twitter that he had not yet made a decision, and would make an official statement on his future Tuesday. ‘For everyone I have not signed with anyone yet and am still making my decision,’ he wrote. ‘Thank you for support and I will give official word tomorrow.’
Herzlich, the 2008 ACC Defensive Player of the Year, was not selected in April’s NFL draft. Despite that, his story remains an inspiration to many, as he overcame Ewing’s sarcoma ‘ he had a titanium rod placed in the leg ‘ and returned to play for BC in 2010.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal