Mark Herzlich says he hasn’t decided where he’s going to sign yet
|07.26.11 at 1:07 am ET|
Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich said late Monday night that he had not made up his mind as to where he’s going to sign as an undrafted free agent.
With the lockout lifted, undrafted free agents free to negotiate with teams as of Monday afternoon, and several reports had Herzlich ticketed for Baltimore. However, he announced on Twitter that he had not yet made a decision, and would make an official statement on his future Tuesday. “For everyone I have not signed with anyone yet and am still making my decision,” he wrote. “Thank you for support and I will give official word tomorrow.”
Herzlich, the 2008 ACC Defensive Player of the Year, was not selected in April’s NFL draft. Despite that, his story remains an inspiration to many, as he overcame Ewing’s sarcoma — he had a titanium rod placed in the leg — and returned to play for BC in 2010.
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...