Patriots announce training camp schedule
|07.26.11 at 11:25 am ET|
With training camp set to finally open for the Patriots on Thursday, the team announced the schedule for its first two days. The schedule for practices are as follows:
Thursday: 9:30-11:30am and 3:30-5:30pm
Friday: 9:30-11:30am and 3:30-5:30pm
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...