Report: Cowboys to cut Marion Barber III
|07.26.11 at 1:57 pm ET|
According to a tweet from ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Cowboys plan on cutting running back Marion Barber III, adding to a growing list of Dallas players that will be looking for a new home.
In seven seasons, all with the Cowboys, Barber has 3,458 rushing yards and 47 touchdowns. A college teammate of Laurence Maroney, Barber was drafted in the fourth round of the 2005 draft.
The Cowboys will reportedly also cut offensive linemen Leonard Davis and Marc Columbo.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick