Report: Cowboys to cut Marion Barber III
|07.26.11 at 1:57 pm ET|
According to a tweet from ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Cowboys plan on cutting running back Marion Barber III, adding to a growing list of Dallas players that will be looking for a new home.
In seven seasons, all with the Cowboys, Barber has 3,458 rushing yards and 47 touchdowns. A college teammate of Laurence Maroney, Barber was drafted in the fourth round of the 2005 draft.
The Cowboys will reportedly also cut offensive linemen Leonard Davis and Marc Columbo.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England