Report: Cowboys to cut Marion Barber III
|07.26.11 at 1:57 pm ET|
According to a tweet from ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Cowboys plan on cutting running back Marion Barber III, adding to a growing list of Dallas players that will be looking for a new home.
In seven seasons, all with the Cowboys, Barber has 3,458 rushing yards and 47 touchdowns. A college teammate of Laurence Maroney, Barber was drafted in the fourth round of the 2005 draft.
The Cowboys will reportedly also cut offensive linemen Leonard Davis and Marc Columbo.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...