Report: Cowboys to cut Marion Barber III
|07.26.11 at 1:57 pm ET|
According to a tweet from ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Cowboys plan on cutting running back Marion Barber III, adding to a growing list of Dallas players that will be looking for a new home.
In seven seasons, all with the Cowboys, Barber has 3,458 rushing yards and 47 touchdowns. A college teammate of Laurence Maroney, Barber was drafted in the fourth round of the 2005 draft.
The Cowboys will reportedly also cut offensive linemen Leonard Davis and Marc Columbo.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal