Report: Patriots to release Tony Carter
|07.26.11 at 10:02 am ET|
According to a tweet from Fox’s Josina Anderson, the Patriots have told defensive back Tony Carter that they intend to release him.
Carter initially caught on with the Broncos as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He had one tackle in his lone season with the Patriots and was active for just two games. He had a pair of tackles in two games with the Broncos as a rookie.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL