Report: Patriots to release Tony Carter
|07.26.11 at 10:02 am ET|
According to a tweet from Fox’s Josina Anderson, the Patriots have told defensive back Tony Carter that they intend to release him.
Carter initially caught on with the Broncos as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He had one tackle in his lone season with the Patriots and was active for just two games. He had a pair of tackles in two games with the Broncos as a rookie.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?