Olindo Mare, Mason Crosby get paydays
|07.27.11 at 3:29 pm ET|
While money has been flying in the NFL the last two days, it hasn’t been limited to the bigger playmakers. A couple of kickers became richer on Wednesday, as mutliple reports have Olindo Mare inking a four-year, $12 million deal with the Panthers and Mason Crosby staying with the Packers on a five-year, $14.75 million deal.
Mare, who had spent the last three seasons with the Seahawks, will reportedly receive a $4 million signing bonus. He made five of seven field goals from between 40 and 49 yards last season, and made one of two attempted kicks from 50 or more yards.
Crosby was drafted by the Packers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft. He made eight of 10 field goals from between 40 and 49 yards last season, and made two of four attempted kicks from 50 or more yards.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions