|Olindo Mare, Mason Crosby get paydays||07.27.11 at 3:29 pm ET|
While money has been flying in the NFL the last two days, it hasn’t been limited to the bigger playmakers. A couple of kickers became richer on Wednesday, as mutliple reports have Olindo Mare inking a four-year, $12 million deal with the Panthers and Mason Crosby staying with the Packers on a five-year, $14.75 million deal.
Mare, who had spent the last three seasons with the Seahawks, will reportedly receive a $4 million signing bonus. He made five of seven field goals from between 40 and 49 yards last season, and made one of two attempted kicks from 50 or more yards.
Crosby was drafted by the Packers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft. He made eight of 10 field goals from between 40 and 49 yards last season, and made two of four attempted kicks from 50 or more yards.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Patriots Sign Fourth Round Pick Josh Boyce
- Report: Patriots Restructure Julian Edelman's Contract
- New England Patriots Links 5/24/13 - Chandler Jones 'Ramping Up' for Year...
- Bill Belichick and The Greatest Coaches Ever
- New England Patriots Links 5/23/13 - Amendola, Jenkins Top Receivers at...
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs