Patriots reportedly unanimous in vote to recertify NFLPA on Wednesday
|07.27.11 at 2:47 pm ET|
The Patriots became the first team in the NFL to vote unanimously to recertify the National Football League Players Association as a union after lengthy meeting with NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith on Wednesday, according to Ron Borges of the Boston Herald. The recertification of the players’ association is expected to continue throughout training camp and without an issue, as all 32 teams are expected to vote on the issue sooner rather than later.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...