Patriots reportedly unanimous in vote to recertify NFLPA on Wednesday
|07.27.11 at 2:47 pm ET|
The Patriots became the first team in the NFL to vote unanimously to recertify the National Football League Players Association as a union after lengthy meeting with NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith on Wednesday, according to Ron Borges of the Boston Herald. The recertification of the players’ association is expected to continue throughout training camp and without an issue, as all 32 teams are expected to vote on the issue sooner rather than later.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?