Patriots reportedly unanimous in vote to recertify NFLPA on Wednesday
|07.27.11 at 2:47 pm ET|
The Patriots became the first team in the NFL to vote unanimously to recertify the National Football League Players Association as a union after lengthy meeting with NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith on Wednesday, according to Ron Borges of the Boston Herald. The recertification of the players’ association is expected to continue throughout training camp and without an issue, as all 32 teams are expected to vote on the issue sooner rather than later.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England