Patriots reportedly unanimous in vote to recertify NFLPA on Wednesday
|07.27.11 at 2:47 pm ET|
The Patriots became the first team in the NFL to vote unanimously to recertify the National Football League Players Association as a union after lengthy meeting with NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith on Wednesday, according to Ron Borges of the Boston Herald. The recertification of the players’ association is expected to continue throughout training camp and without an issue, as all 32 teams are expected to vote on the issue sooner rather than later.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video