Plaxico Burress says he has meeting with Giants
|07.27.11 at 9:08 am ET|
However, teams are not allowed to meet at their facilities with free agents until Friday, putting the meeting in question.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that the Giants had internal discussions Tuesday about the possibility of bringing back the 33-year-old Burress, who was released from prison in June after almost two years behind bars on a weapons possession charge. He is on parole for the next two years.
“I really don’t know what I’m going to say,” Burress told the Star-Ledger about Wednesday’s meeting. “I’m just going to go in there tomorrow and speak from the heart, be truthful with him and let him know how I feel. Whatever comes out is going to come out.
“I’m pretty sure there are things he wants to say, too.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England