Report: Donte’ Stallworth agrees to terms with Redskins
|07.27.11 at 9:48 am ET|
Veteran wide reciever Donte’ Stallworth agreed to terms with the Redskins, a league source tells ProFootballTalk.com. The former Patriots receiver had been rumored as a player that Patriots might be interested in acquiring.
Stallworth has played eight seasons in the league with the Saints, Eagles, Patriots, Browns and most recently the Ravens. He was a member of the 2007 Patriots when the team went 16-0 in the regular season before falling to the Giants in the Super Bowl. He had 49 catches for 697 yards and three touchdowns that season.
He was suspended for the entire 2009 season after pleading guilty to felony DUI manslaughter.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...