Report: Donte’ Stallworth agrees to terms with Redskins
|07.27.11 at 9:48 am ET|
Veteran wide reciever Donte’ Stallworth agreed to terms with the Redskins, a league source tells ProFootballTalk.com. The former Patriots receiver had been rumored as a player that Patriots might be interested in acquiring.
Stallworth has played eight seasons in the league with the Saints, Eagles, Patriots, Browns and most recently the Ravens. He was a member of the 2007 Patriots when the team went 16-0 in the regular season before falling to the Giants in the Super Bowl. He had 49 catches for 697 yards and three touchdowns that season.
He was suspended for the entire 2009 season after pleading guilty to felony DUI manslaughter.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied