Report: Donte’ Stallworth agrees to terms with Redskins
|07.27.11 at 9:48 am ET|
Veteran wide reciever Donte’ Stallworth agreed to terms with the Redskins, a league source tells ProFootballTalk.com. The former Patriots receiver had been rumored as a player that Patriots might be interested in acquiring.
Stallworth has played eight seasons in the league with the Saints, Eagles, Patriots, Browns and most recently the Ravens. He was a member of the 2007 Patriots when the team went 16-0 in the regular season before falling to the Giants in the Super Bowl. He had 49 catches for 697 yards and three touchdowns that season.
He was suspended for the entire 2009 season after pleading guilty to felony DUI manslaughter.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE