Report: Donte’ Stallworth agrees to terms with Redskins
|07.27.11 at 9:48 am ET|
Veteran wide reciever Donte’ Stallworth agreed to terms with the Redskins, a league source tells ProFootballTalk.com. The former Patriots receiver had been rumored as a player that Patriots might be interested in acquiring.
Stallworth has played eight seasons in the league with the Saints, Eagles, Patriots, Browns and most recently the Ravens. He was a member of the 2007 Patriots when the team went 16-0 in the regular season before falling to the Giants in the Super Bowl. He had 49 catches for 697 yards and three touchdowns that season.
He was suspended for the entire 2009 season after pleading guilty to felony DUI manslaughter.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?