Report: Redskins ink former Jet Kellen Clemens
|07.27.11 at 3:40 pm ET|
In the midst of potentially trading veteran quarterback Donovan McNabb, the Redskins have reportedly signed Kellen Clemens to a one-year deal, according to a tweet from Adam Schefter.
After a four-year career at Oregon, Clemens was drafted by the Jets in the second round, 49th overall, of the 2006 draft. Clemens has played sparingly throughout his five-year career, only seeing serious playing time in 2007. Filling in for a struggling Chad Pennington, Clemens started eight games that season, compiling 1,529 yards, five touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Since then, he has started just one game, in 2009.
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...
- New England Patriots fans, take a deep breath and enjoy the ride
- The Heart of a Machine