Report: Redskins ink former Jet Kellen Clemens
|07.27.11 at 3:40 pm ET|
After a four-year career at Oregon, Clemens was drafted by the Jets in the second round, 49th overall, of the 2006 draft. Clemens has played sparingly throughout his five-year career, only seeing serious playing time in 2007. Filling in for a struggling Chad Pennington, Clemens started eight games that season, compiling 1,529 yards, five touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Since then, he has started just one game, in 2009.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal