Titans reportedly will release Vince Young Thursday
|07.27.11 at 10:48 am ET|
The Titans will release quarterback Vince Young Thursday, according to TitanInsider. This comes after the team reportedly agreed to terms with former Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck on Wednesday.
Young is due a $4.25 million roster bonus and has a salary of more than $8 million due this season. He was placed on injured reserve last season after suffering a thumb injury. Owner Bud Adams said in January that Young would not return to the team after numerous incidents with then-coach Jeff Fisher.
TitanInsider also is reporting that teams believed to be interested in Young are the Cardinals, Dolphins and Eagles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...