Titans reportedly will release Vince Young Thursday
|07.27.11 at 10:48 am ET|
The Titans will release quarterback Vince Young Thursday, according to TitanInsider. This comes after the team reportedly agreed to terms with former Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck on Wednesday.
Young is due a $4.25 million roster bonus and has a salary of more than $8 million due this season. He was placed on injured reserve last season after suffering a thumb injury. Owner Bud Adams said in January that Young would not return to the team after numerous incidents with then-coach Jeff Fisher.
TitanInsider also is reporting that teams believed to be interested in Young are the Cardinals, Dolphins and Eagles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...