Titans reportedly will release Vince Young Thursday
|07.27.11 at 10:48 am ET|
The Titans will release quarterback Vince Young Thursday, according to TitanInsider. This comes after the team reportedly agreed to terms with former Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck on Wednesday.
Young is due a $4.25 million roster bonus and has a salary of more than $8 million due this season. He was placed on injured reserve last season after suffering a thumb injury. Owner Bud Adams said in January that Young would not return to the team after numerous incidents with then-coach Jeff Fisher.
TitanInsider also is reporting that teams believed to be interested in Young are the Cardinals, Dolphins and Eagles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl