Titans reportedly will release Vince Young Thursday
|07.27.11 at 10:48 am ET|
The Titans will release quarterback Vince Young Thursday, according to TitanInsider. This comes after the team reportedly agreed to terms with former Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck on Wednesday.
Young is due a $4.25 million roster bonus and has a salary of more than $8 million due this season. He was placed on injured reserve last season after suffering a thumb injury. Owner Bud Adams said in January that Young would not return to the team after numerous incidents with then-coach Jeff Fisher.
TitanInsider also is reporting that teams believed to be interested in Young are the Cardinals, Dolphins and Eagles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Predicting New England Patriots' 2015 Breakout Star
- Patriots' Player Reports and Analysis
- Fantasy Football Outlook for Patriots' Stars
- Early Predictions for Pats Camp Battles
- Grading Patriots' Most Improved Positional Units
- Patriots Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign
- NFLPA Asks Goodell to Recuse Himself from Appeal