Titans reportedly will release Vince Young Thursday
|07.27.11 at 10:48 am ET|
The Titans will release quarterback Vince Young Thursday, according to TitanInsider. This comes after the team reportedly agreed to terms with former Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck on Wednesday.
Young is due a $4.25 million roster bonus and has a salary of more than $8 million due this season. He was placed on injured reserve last season after suffering a thumb injury. Owner Bud Adams said in January that Young would not return to the team after numerous incidents with then-coach Jeff Fisher.
TitanInsider also is reporting that teams believed to be interested in Young are the Cardinals, Dolphins and Eagles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed