Report: Brad Smith signs with Bills
|07.28.11 at 2:37 pm ET|
According to a tweet from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, former Jets jack of all trades Brad Smith will sign with the Bills. [UPDATE: ESPN’s Adam Schefter notes the deal is for four years and $15 million.]
Tweeted Mehta on Thursday: “Brad Smith expressed desire to stay w/Jets several times, but offer never made. Putting finishes touches on deal to #Bills, per source.”
The former Missouri quarterback served as a returner, wide receiver, running back and quarterback after being chosen by the Jets in the fourth round of the 2006 draft.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL