Report: Brad Smith signs with Bills
|07.28.11 at 2:37 pm ET|
According to a tweet from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, former Jets jack of all trades Brad Smith will sign with the Bills. [UPDATE: ESPN’s Adam Schefter notes the deal is for four years and $15 million.]
Tweeted Mehta on Thursday: “Brad Smith expressed desire to stay w/Jets several times, but offer never made. Putting finishes touches on deal to #Bills, per source.”
The former Missouri quarterback served as a returner, wide receiver, running back and quarterback after being chosen by the Jets in the fourth round of the 2006 draft.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?