Report: Brad Smith signs with Bills
|07.28.11 at 2:37 pm ET|
According to a tweet from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, former Jets jack of all trades Brad Smith will sign with the Bills. [UPDATE: ESPN’s Adam Schefter notes the deal is for four years and $15 million.]
Tweeted Mehta on Thursday: “Brad Smith expressed desire to stay w/Jets several times, but offer never made. Putting finishes touches on deal to #Bills, per source.”
The former Missouri quarterback served as a returner, wide receiver, running back and quarterback after being chosen by the Jets in the fourth round of the 2006 draft.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...