Report: Dolphins to sign Matt Moore, no longer interested in Kyle Orton
|07.29.11 at 1:30 pm ET|
Drafted in 2005, Orton posted the lowest quarterback rating (59.7) of any QB with at least 224 pass attempts his rookie year. His best season came in 2008, when he earned the starting job in Chicago over Rex Grossman. The Bears finished 9-7 that season, missing the playoffs by one game. Orton started Denver’s first 13 games last season, leading the team to a 3-10 record. The former Purdue Boilermaker threw for 3,653 yards, 20 touchdowns and nine interceptions last season.
With Tim Tebow the clear leader of the Broncos, Orton remains on the trading block.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England