Report: Dolphins to sign Matt Moore, no longer interested in Kyle Orton
|07.29.11 at 1:30 pm ET|
Drafted in 2005, Orton posted the lowest quarterback rating (59.7) of any QB with at least 224 pass attempts his rookie year. His best season came in 2008, when he earned the starting job in Chicago over Rex Grossman. The Bears finished 9-7 that season, missing the playoffs by one game. Orton started Denver’s first 13 games last season, leading the team to a 3-10 record. The former Purdue Boilermaker threw for 3,653 yards, 20 touchdowns and nine interceptions last season.
With Tim Tebow the clear leader of the Broncos, Orton remains on the trading block.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Betting: Patriots vs. Giants Odds, Preseason Analysis
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion