Report: OL Harvey Dahl headed to St. Louis
|07.29.11 at 3:15 pm ET|
Second-year quarterback Sam Bradford must feel a little more comfortable this afternoon.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted that the Rams have signed former Falcons guard Harvey Dahl to a four-year contract. The amount of money included in the deal was not initially reported.
The 30-year-old Dahl started all 16 games for Atlanta last season and was a main piece in an offensive line unit that allowed the third-fewest sacks in the NFL at 23 (only the Colts and Giants allowed fewer). Meanwhile, the Rams ranked in the middle of the pack in that category (T-14th, 34 sacks allowed).
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office