Report: OL Harvey Dahl headed to St. Louis
|07.29.11 at 3:15 pm ET|
Second-year quarterback Sam Bradford must feel a little more comfortable this afternoon.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted that the Rams have signed former Falcons guard Harvey Dahl to a four-year contract. The amount of money included in the deal was not initially reported.
The 30-year-old Dahl started all 16 games for Atlanta last season and was a main piece in an offensive line unit that allowed the third-fewest sacks in the NFL at 23 (only the Colts and Giants allowed fewer). Meanwhile, the Rams ranked in the middle of the pack in that category (T-14th, 34 sacks allowed).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL