Report: OL Harvey Dahl headed to St. Louis
|07.29.11 at 3:15 pm ET|
Second-year quarterback Sam Bradford must feel a little more comfortable this afternoon.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted that the Rams have signed former Falcons guard Harvey Dahl to a four-year contract. The amount of money included in the deal was not initially reported.
The 30-year-old Dahl started all 16 games for Atlanta last season and was a main piece in an offensive line unit that allowed the third-fewest sacks in the NFL at 23 (only the Colts and Giants allowed fewer). Meanwhile, the Rams ranked in the middle of the pack in that category (T-14th, 34 sacks allowed).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...