Report: OL Harvey Dahl headed to St. Louis
|07.29.11 at 3:15 pm ET|
Second-year quarterback Sam Bradford must feel a little more comfortable this afternoon.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted that the Rams have signed former Falcons guard Harvey Dahl to a four-year contract. The amount of money included in the deal was not initially reported.
The 30-year-old Dahl started all 16 games for Atlanta last season and was a main piece in an offensive line unit that allowed the third-fewest sacks in the NFL at 23 (only the Colts and Giants allowed fewer). Meanwhile, the Rams ranked in the middle of the pack in that category (T-14th, 34 sacks allowed).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL