Report: OL Harvey Dahl headed to St. Louis
|07.29.11 at 3:15 pm ET|
Second-year quarterback Sam Bradford must feel a little more comfortable this afternoon.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted that the Rams have signed former Falcons guard Harvey Dahl to a four-year contract. The amount of money included in the deal was not initially reported.
The 30-year-old Dahl started all 16 games for Atlanta last season and was a main piece in an offensive line unit that allowed the third-fewest sacks in the NFL at 23 (only the Colts and Giants allowed fewer). Meanwhile, the Rams ranked in the middle of the pack in that category (T-14th, 34 sacks allowed).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know