Steelers cut offensive lineman Flozell Adams
|07.29.11 at 10:01 am ET|
The Steelers cut right tackle Flozell Adams Friday, a story first reported by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review‘s Scott Brown. Adams, 36, was due $5 million this season, and Brown wrote that the Steelers might try to bring him back at a reduced salary.
Adams was a mainstay of the Steelers offensive line for the 2010 season, starting all 16 games. In 13 NFL seasons, he has missed just 14 starts.
- The New England Patriots now control their destiny in the AFC playoff...
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers