Steelers cut offensive lineman Flozell Adams
|07.29.11 at 10:01 am ET|
The Steelers cut right tackle Flozell Adams Friday, a story first reported by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review‘s Scott Brown. Adams, 36, was due $5 million this season, and Brown wrote that the Steelers might try to bring him back at a reduced salary.
Adams was a mainstay of the Steelers offensive line for the 2010 season, starting all 16 games. In 13 NFL seasons, he has missed just 14 starts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...