Steelers cut offensive lineman Flozell Adams
|07.29.11 at 10:01 am ET|
The Steelers cut right tackle Flozell Adams Friday, a story first reported by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review‘s Scott Brown. Adams, 36, was due $5 million this season, and Brown wrote that the Steelers might try to bring him back at a reduced salary.
Adams was a mainstay of the Steelers offensive line for the 2010 season, starting all 16 games. In 13 NFL seasons, he has missed just 14 starts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...