Steelers cut offensive lineman Flozell Adams
|07.29.11 at 10:01 am ET|
The Steelers cut right tackle Flozell Adams Friday, a story first reported by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review‘s Scott Brown. Adams, 36, was due $5 million this season, and Brown wrote that the Steelers might try to bring him back at a reduced salary.
Adams was a mainstay of the Steelers offensive line for the 2010 season, starting all 16 games. In 13 NFL seasons, he has missed just 14 starts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal