Steelers cut offensive lineman Flozell Adams
|07.29.11 at 10:01 am ET|
The Steelers cut right tackle Flozell Adams Friday, a story first reported by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review‘s Scott Brown. Adams, 36, was due $5 million this season, and Brown wrote that the Steelers might try to bring him back at a reduced salary.
Adams was a mainstay of the Steelers offensive line for the 2010 season, starting all 16 games. In 13 NFL seasons, he has missed just 14 starts.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars