Report: Cedric Benson has deal to return to Bengals
|08.01.11 at 6:27 am ET|
Running back Cedric Benson reached an agreement to return to the Bengals for one year and $3 million plus $2 million in incentives, according to ESPN’s John Clayton. Benson, 28, rushed for 1,111 yards last season, his second straight 1,000-yard campaign.
Benson was arrested in Texas last month on a misdemeanor count of assault after a confrontation with a man who had lived in Benson’s house.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video