Patriots lose safety Jarrad Page in free agency
|08.02.11 at 9:18 pm ET|
Safety Jarrad Page, who spent last season with the Patriots, has signed a free agent deal with Philadelphia. Page, 26, was acquired by New England prior to the start of the 2010 season and played in 10 games for the Patriots, starting one. He was slowed for much of the season because of a calf injury.
Page tweeted the following message Tuesday night after the news was first broken by Jay Glazer of Fox Sports and the NFL Network:
Wanna say THANK U so much to the fans of New England for taking me in and getting behind me last year. Great fans and great organization. Can’t wait to get to Philly and get back to football. I can feel the love from the fans already. Can’t wait to make em proud!!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sheard Finally Gives Patriots Depth at OLB
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week