Patriots lose safety Jarrad Page in free agency
|08.02.11 at 9:18 pm ET|
Safety Jarrad Page, who spent last season with the Patriots, has signed a free agent deal with Philadelphia. Page, 26, was acquired by New England prior to the start of the 2010 season and played in 10 games for the Patriots, starting one. He was slowed for much of the season because of a calf injury.
Page tweeted the following message Tuesday night after the news was first broken by Jay Glazer of Fox Sports and the NFL Network:
Wanna say THANK U so much to the fans of New England for taking me in and getting behind me last year. Great fans and great organization. Can’t wait to get to Philly and get back to football. I can feel the love from the fans already. Can’t wait to make em proud!!
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England