Patriots reportedly cutting ties with running back Thomas Clayton
|08.03.11 at 12:34 pm ET|
The Patriots have informed running back Thomas Clayton he will be released by the team, according to multiple reports. Clayton, a 5-foot-11, 222-pounder out of Kansas State, has put in multiple stints on the New England roster, but the 27-year-old was the odd man out after rookies Shane Vereen and Stevan Ridley joined the team after signing their deals. Clayton has seven career carries for 17 yards.
- In the Mind of Destruction
- Patriots vs. Browns Final Score: Gronkowski Injured in Dramatic 27-26...
- Halftime: Patriots Struggle Again in 1st Half, Trail Browns 6-0
- Week 14 Game Thread: Patriots vs. Browns
- Patriots vs. Browns: Thompkins, Hoomanawanui Both Inactive
- Belichick on Ridley, Faulk, and Ozzie Newsome
- The Best Around