New base salary information on several Patriots, including Haynesworth, Ochocinco and Green-Ellis
|08.06.11 at 1:12 am ET|
With the lockout in the rearview mirror, the NFLPA has returned its site to normal, and that means there’s new information on the base salary of players. Here are a few highlights:
‘¢When it comes to the two new high-profile Patriots, defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has base salaries the next four years of $5.4, $6.7, $8.5 and $10.3 million. And wide receiver Chad Ochocinco will make a base salary of $6 million this year before becoming a free agent at the end of the season. (Both have reportedly agreed to restructure their deals ‘ while they may have done so already, that information has not yet been applied to the NFLPA site.)
‘¢Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis signed a one-year tender at $1.85 million. Meanwhile, fellow running backs Kevin Faulk and Sammy Morris are on one-year deals at $910,000, linebacker Tracy White is one year at $810,000 and Matt Light‘s base salary for 2011 is $1 million.
‘¢For the 2011 season, Logan Mankins and his franchise tender occupy the high end of the salary scale, which is $10,116,000. Meanwhile the rookies and undrafted free agents are all signed to base salaries of $375,000.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...