Chad Ochocinco on dropped passes in camp: ‘I’m human’
|08.09.11 at 5:11 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco addressed the handful of dropped passes he’s endured through the first week or so of training camp on Tuesday, saying that it’s all part of the learning process.
“I’m human, right? All of us are human,” said Ochocinco, who was acquired from the Bengals on July 28. “Balls are going to be dropped. It’s part of the game.”
At the same time, he feels confident with where he is roughly two weeks into the transition.
“Very. Very. Very confident,” he said. “Again, the reason I’m able to have the confidence ‘ the little bit that I do have right now ‘ is that I have been able to consume a lot of information in a short period of time and I’m able to go with the ones, and that’s it. I’m feeling very comfortable, but I’m nowhere near where I need to be to be part of this offense in a good way. But I’m on the right track.”
“Most definitely. Most definitely,” Ochocinco said. “They’ve probably made it the easiest with so much verbiage as far as signals and other things in the offense, it’s hard for me to get. Wes and Deion have been able to somewhat catch me up to speed on that. With those two, including Tom [Brady], they’ve sped up the process to even where the game is being played very soon, I could probably go out there and play at full speed without having to think.”
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades