Patriots cut loose offensive lineman Mark LeVoir
|08.17.11 at 5:07 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Wednesday they have released veteran offensive lineman Mark LeVoir. LeVoir, 29, was claimed off waivers by the Patriots from the St. Louis Rams on Sept. 1, 2008. Originally signed by the Chicago Bears as a rookie free agent in 2006 out of Notre Dame, the 6-foot-7, 310-pound tackle played in 32 games including two starts over three seasons in New England. He played in six games and was inactive for 10 in 2010, including the divisional playoff game vs. the New York Jets (1/16/11).
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty