Patriots reportedly set to work out another wide receiver
|08.18.11 at 4:44 pm ET|
Fresh off the news that the Patriots had T.J. Houshmandzadeh in for a workout last week, it was reported Thursday that wide receiver Mark Clayton will work out for the Patriots on Friday, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com.
Clayton, 29, is a former first-round pick of the Ravens out of from Oklahoma who was traded to the Rams last year. In his career, he has 257 catches and 3,422 yards and 14 touchdowns. Wilson quotes a league source as saying Clayton has made a sound recovery from tearing his patellar tendon in his right knee last year and is on the verge of being ready to play again.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England