Patriots place rookie linebacker Christian Cox on injured reserve
|08.19.11 at 5:49 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Friday that rookie free agent linebacker Christian Cox has been placed on injured reserve with a neck injury. Cox, 25, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on July 27 out of Utah. The 6-foot-3, 250-pound linebacker earned first-team all-conference honors as a senior after starting in all 13 games and registering 53 tackles and 4.0 sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It