Patriots place rookie linebacker Christian Cox on injured reserve
|08.19.11 at 5:49 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Friday that rookie free agent linebacker Christian Cox has been placed on injured reserve with a neck injury. Cox, 25, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on July 27 out of Utah. The 6-foot-3, 250-pound linebacker earned first-team all-conference honors as a senior after starting in all 13 games and registering 53 tackles and 4.0 sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors