Patriots place rookie linebacker Christian Cox on injured reserve
|08.19.11 at 5:49 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Friday that rookie free agent linebacker Christian Cox has been placed on injured reserve with a neck injury. Cox, 25, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on July 27 out of Utah. The 6-foot-3, 250-pound linebacker earned first-team all-conference honors as a senior after starting in all 13 games and registering 53 tackles and 4.0 sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old