Patriots place rookie linebacker Christian Cox on injured reserve
|08.19.11 at 5:49 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Friday that rookie free agent linebacker Christian Cox has been placed on injured reserve with a neck injury. Cox, 25, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on July 27 out of Utah. The 6-foot-3, 250-pound linebacker earned first-team all-conference honors as a senior after starting in all 13 games and registering 53 tackles and 4.0 sacks.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty