Patriots place rookie linebacker Christian Cox on injured reserve
|08.19.11 at 5:49 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Friday that rookie free agent linebacker Christian Cox has been placed on injured reserve with a neck injury. Cox, 25, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on July 27 out of Utah. The 6-foot-3, 250-pound linebacker earned first-team all-conference honors as a senior after starting in all 13 games and registering 53 tackles and 4.0 sacks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick