Edelman, Price and Dowling back in full pads for Patriots
|08.22.11 at 2:33 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ Rookie cornerback Ras-I Dowling and wide receiver Taylor Price returned to practice today as the Patriots worked out in full pads on the fields behind Gillette Stadium. Dowling had been out since Aug. 3 while Price was banged up during the preseason opener against the Jaguars on Aug. 11. Joining Dowling and Price in full pads were Julian Edelman, Brandon Tate and James Sanders, all of whom have been dinged up at some point over the course of the preseason.
Meanwhile, the following players were missing from the start of Patriots practice Monday afternoon: Stevan Ridley, Leigh Bodden, Shane Vereen, Josh Barrett, Malcolm Williams, Eric Kettani, Jeff Tarpinian, Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes, Marcus Cannon, Ryan Wendell, Brandon Deaderick, Lee Smith, Albert Haynesworth, Jermaine Cunningham, Ron Brace and Mike Wright. In addition, the following players were in shorts: Kevin Faulk, Danny Woodhead and Gary Guyton.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...