Edelman, Price and Dowling back in full pads for Patriots
|08.22.11 at 2:33 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ Rookie cornerback Ras-I Dowling and wide receiver Taylor Price returned to practice today as the Patriots worked out in full pads on the fields behind Gillette Stadium. Dowling had been out since Aug. 3 while Price was banged up during the preseason opener against the Jaguars on Aug. 11. Joining Dowling and Price in full pads were Julian Edelman, Brandon Tate and James Sanders, all of whom have been dinged up at some point over the course of the preseason.
Meanwhile, the following players were missing from the start of Patriots practice Monday afternoon: Stevan Ridley, Leigh Bodden, Shane Vereen, Josh Barrett, Malcolm Williams, Eric Kettani, Jeff Tarpinian, Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes, Marcus Cannon, Ryan Wendell, Brandon Deaderick, Lee Smith, Albert Haynesworth, Jermaine Cunningham, Ron Brace and Mike Wright. In addition, the following players were in shorts: Kevin Faulk, Danny Woodhead and Gary Guyton.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England