Haynesworth and Woodhead among those back at practice with the Patriots
|08.23.11 at 2:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just kicked off their Tuesday afternoon practice session under clear and sunny skies in full pads on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, and among the notables making an appearance was defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, as well as running back Danny Woodhead and linebacker Gary Guyton. Haynesworth was making his first appearance at a padded practice since Aug. 4, while Woodhead was practicing for the first time since he took a hit late in last Thursday’s preseason win over Tampa Bay.
In addition, the following players were not on the field for the start of practice: Stevan Ridley, Leigh Bodden, Shane Vereen, Josh Barrett, Kevin Faulk, Malcolm Williams, Eric Kettani, Jeff Tarpinian, Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes, Marcus Cannon, Ryan Wendell, Brandon Deaderick, Nate Solder, Lee Smith, Jermaine Cunningham, Ron Brace and Mike Wright.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed