Haynesworth and Woodhead among those back at practice with the Patriots
|08.23.11 at 2:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just kicked off their Tuesday afternoon practice session under clear and sunny skies in full pads on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, and among the notables making an appearance was defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, as well as running back Danny Woodhead and linebacker Gary Guyton. Haynesworth was making his first appearance at a padded practice since Aug. 4, while Woodhead was practicing for the first time since he took a hit late in last Thursday’s preseason win over Tampa Bay.
In addition, the following players were not on the field for the start of practice: Stevan Ridley, Leigh Bodden, Shane Vereen, Josh Barrett, Kevin Faulk, Malcolm Williams, Eric Kettani, Jeff Tarpinian, Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes, Marcus Cannon, Ryan Wendell, Brandon Deaderick, Nate Solder, Lee Smith, Jermaine Cunningham, Ron Brace and Mike Wright.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty