Haynesworth and Woodhead among those back at practice with the Patriots
|08.23.11 at 2:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just kicked off their Tuesday afternoon practice session under clear and sunny skies in full pads on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, and among the notables making an appearance was defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, as well as running back Danny Woodhead and linebacker Gary Guyton. Haynesworth was making his first appearance at a padded practice since Aug. 4, while Woodhead was practicing for the first time since he took a hit late in last Thursday’s preseason win over Tampa Bay.
In addition, the following players were not on the field for the start of practice: Stevan Ridley, Leigh Bodden, Shane Vereen, Josh Barrett, Kevin Faulk, Malcolm Williams, Eric Kettani, Jeff Tarpinian, Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes, Marcus Cannon, Ryan Wendell, Brandon Deaderick, Nate Solder, Lee Smith, Jermaine Cunningham, Ron Brace and Mike Wright.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Sheard Finally Gives Patriots Depth at OLB
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week