Haynesworth and Woodhead among those back at practice with the Patriots
|08.23.11 at 2:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just kicked off their Tuesday afternoon practice session under clear and sunny skies in full pads on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, and among the notables making an appearance was defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, as well as running back Danny Woodhead and linebacker Gary Guyton. Haynesworth was making his first appearance at a padded practice since Aug. 4, while Woodhead was practicing for the first time since he took a hit late in last Thursday’s preseason win over Tampa Bay.
In addition, the following players were not on the field for the start of practice: Stevan Ridley, Leigh Bodden, Shane Vereen, Josh Barrett, Kevin Faulk, Malcolm Williams, Eric Kettani, Jeff Tarpinian, Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes, Marcus Cannon, Ryan Wendell, Brandon Deaderick, Nate Solder, Lee Smith, Jermaine Cunningham, Ron Brace and Mike Wright.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL