Haynesworth and Woodhead among those back at practice with the Patriots
|08.23.11 at 2:27 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just kicked off their Tuesday afternoon practice session under clear and sunny skies in full pads on the fields behind Gillette Stadium, and among the notables making an appearance was defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, as well as running back Danny Woodhead and linebacker Gary Guyton. Haynesworth was making his first appearance at a padded practice since Aug. 4, while Woodhead was practicing for the first time since he took a hit late in last Thursday’s preseason win over Tampa Bay.
In addition, the following players were not on the field for the start of practice: Stevan Ridley, Leigh Bodden, Shane Vereen, Josh Barrett, Kevin Faulk, Malcolm Williams, Eric Kettani, Jeff Tarpinian, Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes, Marcus Cannon, Ryan Wendell, Brandon Deaderick, Nate Solder, Lee Smith, Jermaine Cunningham, Ron Brace and Mike Wright.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick