Patriots re-sign rookie offensive lineman Mike Berry
|08.24.11 at 2:51 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Wednesday they have re-signed rookie free agent offensive lineman Mike Berry. Berry originally signed with the Patriots on July 27 as a rookie free agent from Auburn and then was released on Aug. 3. Berry, 6-foot-3 and 316 pounds, started all 14 games in 2010 at right guard and was part of an offensive line that paved the way for 254 yards rushing and 519 yards of total offense in the national championship win over Oregon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL