Patriots re-sign rookie offensive lineman Mike Berry
|08.24.11 at 2:51 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Wednesday they have re-signed rookie free agent offensive lineman Mike Berry. Berry originally signed with the Patriots on July 27 as a rookie free agent from Auburn and then was released on Aug. 3. Berry, 6-foot-3 and 316 pounds, started all 14 games in 2010 at right guard and was part of an offensive line that paved the way for 254 yards rushing and 519 yards of total offense in the national championship win over Oregon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick