Patriots re-sign rookie offensive lineman Mike Berry
|08.24.11 at 2:51 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Wednesday they have re-signed rookie free agent offensive lineman Mike Berry. Berry originally signed with the Patriots on July 27 as a rookie free agent from Auburn and then was released on Aug. 3. Berry, 6-foot-3 and 316 pounds, started all 14 games in 2010 at right guard and was part of an offensive line that paved the way for 254 yards rushing and 519 yards of total offense in the national championship win over Oregon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats