Patriots announce media schedule for next couple of days
|08.28.11 at 7:14 pm ET|
According to the Patriots, power outages throughout the area contributed to the cancellation of coach Bill Belichick‘s conference call with reporters on Sunday afternoon. The team arrived home safely after a bit of an adventurous plane flight home (check some of the post-flight Tweets from players here and here) early Sunday, but were given the day off on Sunday. In addition, the Patriots announced that Belichick would hold a press conference at Gillette on Monday at 3:30 p.m., followed by media access to the locker room at 4:45 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?