Brandon Spikes, Dane Fletcher and Mike Wright all back at practice for Patriots on Tuesday
|08.30.11 at 2:41 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just opened their Tuesday afternoon practice on the fields behind Gillette Stadium under bright sunny skies and in shorts, shells and helmets. Making a return to practice were linebackers Brandon Spikes and Dane Fletcher and defensive lineman Mike Wright.
The following players were not in attendance: wide receiver Taylor Price, running back Stevan Ridley, cornerback Leigh Bodden, running back Kevin Faulk, running back Eric Kettani, linebacker Jeff Tarpinian, offensive lineman Marcus Cannon, offensive lineman Ryan Wendell, offensive lineman Dan Connolly, defensive lineman Brandon Deaderick, wide receiver Wes Welker, linebacker Jermaine Cunningham and defensive lineman Ron Brace. Welker (neck) and Connolly (ankle) both left Saturday’s preseason game against the Lions with injuries.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury
- Patriots Players on Notice After 2016 Offseason Roster Moves
- Dobson Will Be in the Fight of His Life for a Roster Spot in 2016