Brandon Spikes, Dane Fletcher and Mike Wright all back at practice for Patriots on Tuesday
|08.30.11 at 2:41 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just opened their Tuesday afternoon practice on the fields behind Gillette Stadium under bright sunny skies and in shorts, shells and helmets. Making a return to practice were linebackers Brandon Spikes and Dane Fletcher and defensive lineman Mike Wright.
The following players were not in attendance: wide receiver Taylor Price, running back Stevan Ridley, cornerback Leigh Bodden, running back Kevin Faulk, running back Eric Kettani, linebacker Jeff Tarpinian, offensive lineman Marcus Cannon, offensive lineman Ryan Wendell, offensive lineman Dan Connolly, defensive lineman Brandon Deaderick, wide receiver Wes Welker, linebacker Jermaine Cunningham and defensive lineman Ron Brace. Welker (neck) and Connolly (ankle) both left Saturday’s preseason game against the Lions with injuries.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?