New England cuts running back Eric Kettani, but will reportedly try and add him to practice squad
|09.03.11 at 1:24 pm ET|
New England has decided to release running back Eric Kettani, and will reportedly add him to the practice squad, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com. The 24-year-old Kettani is a 5-foot-11, 235 pound running back out of Navy who was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2009, and was subsequently placed on the reserve/military list on July 23, 2009. He has yet to appear in a regular season game with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...