New England cuts running back Eric Kettani, but will reportedly try and add him to practice squad
|09.03.11 at 1:24 pm ET|
New England has decided to release running back Eric Kettani, and will reportedly add him to the practice squad, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com. The 24-year-old Kettani is a 5-foot-11, 235 pound running back out of Navy who was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2009, and was subsequently placed on the reserve/military list on July 23, 2009. He has yet to appear in a regular season game with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know