New England cuts running back Eric Kettani, but will reportedly try and add him to practice squad
|09.03.11 at 1:24 pm ET|
New England has decided to release running back Eric Kettani, and will reportedly add him to the practice squad, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com. The 24-year-old Kettani is a 5-foot-11, 235 pound running back out of Navy who was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2009, and was subsequently placed on the reserve/military list on July 23, 2009. He has yet to appear in a regular season game with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied