New England cuts running back Eric Kettani, but will reportedly try and add him to practice squad
|09.03.11 at 1:24 pm ET|
New England has decided to release running back Eric Kettani, and will reportedly add him to the practice squad, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com. The 24-year-old Kettani is a 5-foot-11, 235 pound running back out of Navy who was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2009, and was subsequently placed on the reserve/military list on July 23, 2009. He has yet to appear in a regular season game with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick