New England cuts running back Eric Kettani, but will reportedly try and add him to practice squad
|09.03.11 at 1:24 pm ET|
New England has decided to release running back Eric Kettani, and will reportedly add him to the practice squad, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com. The 24-year-old Kettani is a 5-foot-11, 235 pound running back out of Navy who was signed by the Patriots as an undrafted free agent on May 4, 2009, and was subsequently placed on the reserve/military list on July 23, 2009. He has yet to appear in a regular season game with the Patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense