Reports: Patriots release defensive lineman Landon Cohen
|09.03.11 at 1:00 pm ET|
The Patriots have released defensive lineman Landon Cohen, according to multiple reports. The 6-foot-3, 300-pounder out of Ohio was signed by New England as a free agent on December 22, 2010, and appeared in two games with the Patriots last season ‘ starting one ‘ and finished the season with three tackles. The 25-year-old, who has also played for Detroit and Jacksonville over the course of his career, does not have any practice squad eligibility with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know