Reports: Patriots release defensive lineman Landon Cohen
|09.03.11 at 1:00 pm ET|
The Patriots have released defensive lineman Landon Cohen, according to multiple reports. The 6-foot-3, 300-pounder out of Ohio was signed by New England as a free agent on December 22, 2010, and appeared in two games with the Patriots last season ‘ starting one ‘ and finished the season with three tackles. The 25-year-old, who has also played for Detroit and Jacksonville over the course of his career, does not have any practice squad eligibility with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?