Reports: Patriots release defensive lineman Landon Cohen
|09.03.11 at 1:00 pm ET|
The Patriots have released defensive lineman Landon Cohen, according to multiple reports. The 6-foot-3, 300-pounder out of Ohio was signed by New England as a free agent on December 22, 2010, and appeared in two games with the Patriots last season ‘ starting one ‘ and finished the season with three tackles. The 25-year-old, who has also played for Detroit and Jacksonville over the course of his career, does not have any practice squad eligibility with the Patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?