Reports: Patriots release defensive lineman Landon Cohen
|09.03.11 at 1:00 pm ET|
The Patriots have released defensive lineman Landon Cohen, according to multiple reports. The 6-foot-3, 300-pounder out of Ohio was signed by New England as a free agent on December 22, 2010, and appeared in two games with the Patriots last season ‘ starting one ‘ and finished the season with three tackles. The 25-year-old, who has also played for Detroit and Jacksonville over the course of his career, does not have any practice squad eligibility with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England