Reports: Patriots release defensive lineman Landon Cohen
|09.03.11 at 1:00 pm ET|
The Patriots have released defensive lineman Landon Cohen, according to multiple reports. The 6-foot-3, 300-pounder out of Ohio was signed by New England as a free agent on December 22, 2010, and appeared in two games with the Patriots last season ‘ starting one ‘ and finished the season with three tackles. The 25-year-old, who has also played for Detroit and Jacksonville over the course of his career, does not have any practice squad eligibility with the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick