Leigh Bodden and Dan Connolly among those back at practice for the Patriots
|09.05.11 at 1:55 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots just started their Monday afternoon practice session on the fields behind Gillette Stadium under sunny skies as practice began in earnest for the regular season opener next week against the Dolphins in Miami.
Among the notables returning to practice included offensive lineman Dan Connolly and cornerback Leigh Bodden, both of who have been sidelined for extended periods because of injury. In addition, newcomer Brian Waters was also on the field for the first time with the Patriots ‘ the veteran offensive lineman was wearing No. 54.
The following players were not present at the start of practice: wide receiver Taylor Price, cornerback Kyle Arrington, running back Stevan Ridley, running back Shane Vereen, linebacker Jeff Tarpinian, offensive lineman Sebastian Vollmer, defensive end Mark Anderson and defensive end Jermaine Cunningham
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England