Dolphins Thursday Injury Report: Only two RBs listed
|09.08.11 at 4:28 pm ET|
As for the Dolphins, they listed just two players on their practice report:
Did Not Practice
RB Charles Clay (hamstring)
RB Daniel Thomas (hamstring)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...