VOTE: Were Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison too tough on Chad Ochocinco?
|09.14.11 at 11:44 pm ET|
Former Patriots Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison both hammered Chad Ochocinco this week, with Bruschi saying that Ochocinco needs to stop being in awe of Tom Brady and get in his playbook, while Harrison said Ochocinco’s numbers thus far are unacceptable. Do you think they were too harsh on Ochocinco? Tell us what you think.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...