VOTE: Were Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison too tough on Chad Ochocinco?
|09.14.11 at 11:44 pm ET|
Former Patriots Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison both hammered Chad Ochocinco this week, with Bruschi saying that Ochocinco needs to stop being in awe of Tom Brady and get in his playbook, while Harrison said Ochocinco’s numbers thus far are unacceptable. Do you think they were too harsh on Ochocinco? Tell us what you think.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury
- Pats' 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces Tough Challenge