Aaron Hernandez declines comment when asked about his left knee
|09.22.11 at 12:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez strolled through the Patriots locker room on Thursday morning, the first time most of the media has seen him since he limped out of the locker room with an injured left knee following Sunday’s win over the Chargers. The Florida product politely declined to talk with reporters, but for what it’s worth, he was walking without a limp.
Hernandez, who struggled with a hip injury at times as a rookie last season, did not practice with the Patriots on Wednesday, and was listed on the injury report with a knee. League sources indicate that he will miss between two and four weeks because of the injury. Hernandez is third on the team with 14 catches for 165 yards and two touchdowns on two games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England