Aaron Hernandez declines comment when asked about his left knee
|09.22.11 at 12:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez strolled through the Patriots locker room on Thursday morning, the first time most of the media has seen him since he limped out of the locker room with an injured left knee following Sunday’s win over the Chargers. The Florida product politely declined to talk with reporters, but for what it’s worth, he was walking without a limp.
Hernandez, who struggled with a hip injury at times as a rookie last season, did not practice with the Patriots on Wednesday, and was listed on the injury report with a knee. League sources indicate that he will miss between two and four weeks because of the injury. Hernandez is third on the team with 14 catches for 165 yards and two touchdowns on two games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...