Aaron Hernandez declines comment when asked about his left knee
|09.22.11 at 12:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez strolled through the Patriots locker room on Thursday morning, the first time most of the media has seen him since he limped out of the locker room with an injured left knee following Sunday’s win over the Chargers. The Florida product politely declined to talk with reporters, but for what it’s worth, he was walking without a limp.
Hernandez, who struggled with a hip injury at times as a rookie last season, did not practice with the Patriots on Wednesday, and was listed on the injury report with a knee. League sources indicate that he will miss between two and four weeks because of the injury. Hernandez is third on the team with 14 catches for 165 yards and two touchdowns on two games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Comments on Friendship with President Donald Trump
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself