Aaron Hernandez declines comment when asked about his left knee
|09.22.11 at 12:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez strolled through the Patriots locker room on Thursday morning, the first time most of the media has seen him since he limped out of the locker room with an injured left knee following Sunday’s win over the Chargers. The Florida product politely declined to talk with reporters, but for what it’s worth, he was walking without a limp.
Hernandez, who struggled with a hip injury at times as a rookie last season, did not practice with the Patriots on Wednesday, and was listed on the injury report with a knee. League sources indicate that he will miss between two and four weeks because of the injury. Hernandez is third on the team with 14 catches for 165 yards and two touchdowns on two games.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL