Danny Woodhead on M&M: ‘The Office’ favorite TV show
|09.23.11 at 11:33 am ET|
Woodhead’s first game with the Patriots came last year in a Week 3 game against the Bills, as he took over for the injured Kevin Faulk and scored his first NFL touchdown on a 22-yard run. However, Woodhead says the fact that the Pats are again playing the Bills in Week 3 this Sunday holds little meaning him.
“Things were obviously a little bit crazy at that time [last year],” he said. “It was a fast transition. Was it the first game I played in a New England Patriots uniform? Yeah, but every game’s different. I really don’t look in the past that much. I’m just trying to stay in the present and get ready for this big game Sunday.”
As for the upstart Bills, Woodhead was unsurprisingly complimentary. “They have a great team,” he said. “They’re 2-0, beat Kansas City, beat Oakland. They do a lot of things really well. That’s something that we just have to be ready for and make sure our preparation is really good and we’re ready for what comes on Sunday.”
Woodhead doesn’t have an abundance of downtime, but when asked which TV show he likes to watch, he said: ” ‘The Office.’ That’s the No. 1 show I always have to make sure is DVR’d. … I need to see what happened last night.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick