Fantasy football: Latest on Peyton Hillis, Michael Vick, Arian Foster and Jerome Simpson
|09.25.11 at 12:24 pm ET|
With just a few hours left until Week 3 Sunday kick-off, late roster changes are out and here are some important moves you may want to make to your lineup.
Browns running back Peyton Hillis will be out Sunday with strep throat. Conflicting reports about his status emerged Sunday morning when Hillis appeared at the stadium Sunday although he “did not look well at all” Sunday morning, according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon-Journal. Later reports said Hillis left the stadium and will not play against the Dolphins. Expect Montario Hardesty to play in Hillis’s place.
Concussed Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is expected to play Sunday just six days after suffering a concussion. Arian Foster is out again for the Texans, and Ben Tate will get the start in his place against the Saints Sunday.
Cinncinnati Bengals wide receiver Jerome Simpson is also expected to play Sunday after police discovered over eight pounds of marijuana at his Kentucky home Wednesday. Simpson did not practice on Thursday or Friday, but the team said Simpson is “innocent until proven guilty” and deserves to play Sunday, ESPN sources said. Simpson was a key fantasy contributor last week after making four receptions for 136 yards against Denver.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class