Beer company sues Patriots for backing out of deal
|09.27.11 at 7:48 am ET|
Beer company MillerCoors filed suit against the Patriots Monday after the team backed out of an exclusive deal that would have run from 2012-19, according to CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
MillerCoors, which has been a sponsors of the Patriots for almost a decade, claims it had a deal in place before the Patriots backed out and gave a similar package to competitor Anheuser-Busch InBev.
“We appreciate competition, but we respect the integrity of a deal above all else,” MillerCoors vice president of media and marketing services Jackie Woodward said.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...