Beer company sues Patriots for backing out of deal
|09.27.11 at 7:48 am ET|
Beer company MillerCoors filed suit against the Patriots Monday after the team backed out of an exclusive deal that would have run from 2012-19, according to CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
MillerCoors, which has been a sponsors of the Patriots for almost a decade, claims it had a deal in place before the Patriots backed out and gave a similar package to competitor Anheuser-Busch InBev.
“We appreciate competition, but we respect the integrity of a deal above all else,” MillerCoors vice president of media and marketing services Jackie Woodward said.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed